Our Management Team.
Our Accountancy Team.
- This is Robyn she is a CA, CPA and has a B Bus (Acc/Economics)
- Robyn has been with ASB since February 2011
- She specialises in tax and accounting services such as tax returns, business financials, SMSF compliance and tax consulting
- She likes baking cakes, horse riding, chasing kids and going for a run occasionally. Be like Robyn!
- This is Kerri who has a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) Post Grad Qualification CPA
- Kerri joined ASB in August 2000.
- Kerri's interests include swimming, walking and reading.
Trainee Accountant /Administration
- This is Rebecca who is a Trainee Accountant.
- Rebecca has attained a Certificate III in Business and is currently Studying Bachelor of Accounting through CSU.
- She started at ASB in April 2013 as a receptionist.
- Rebecca's current duties include preparation of Individual Tax Returns, Bookkeeping, Preparation of Accounts
- This is Mathew who has a Bachelor of Business Accounting and a minor in Law.
- He has been with ASB for two years. (Previously working in the Riverina for twelve years providing Tax & GST assistance to clients.)
- Mathew's duties at ASB include the preparation of Tax Returns both business and individual, preparation of accompanying financial statements and the completion of Business Activity Statements.
Office Manager / Administration
- This is Tracey who has been in the accounting industry for 20 year and has been with ASB for 3 years.
- Her interests/hobbies include watching her kids play sport, volunteer with netball and athletics as a mentor/coach, cooking, reading and watching movies.
- She is currently learning some basic French (Bonjour).
- This is Angela who has been employed at ASB for over 10 years.
- She loves shopping and shoes, just shopping for shoes, really!
- This is John who is a CPA & Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- John has been with ASB since 2002
- His duties include the preparation of financials and tax returns for Partnerships, companies , trusts and Super Funds
- John's interests/hobbies are soccer and AFL, in particular watching Liverpool FC and the West Coast Eagles
- This is Anne, a CPA who completed her Bachelor degree in Business (Accounting) and Master degree in Business Administration at CSU.
- Prior to joining ASB Anne had 8 years’ experience in the corporate sector in Australia and China.
- Anne joined ASB in 2005 and provides general accounting work for clients.
Our Financial Planning Team.
Financial Planner / Mortgage Broker
- This is Catherine she has been with ASB Financial Services for 9 years. Previously worked in banking for 22 years.
- Her qualifications include B.Bus (Bus Mgt/HRM), Adv Dip Financial Planning, Dip FS(Mortgage Broking) JP
- She assists clients with investments, superannuation, retirement, personal insurances, Centrelink applications and lending.
- Catherine loves to read, watch sport and spend time with her family. (Especially her very needy husband).
Financial Planning Administration
- This is Lisa who has been in finance/administration positions for 17 years.
- She has previously worked in the Defence, Manufacturing, Accounting and Health Industries.
- She has been with ASB Financial Services since August 2014.
- Lisa's interests/hobbies include reading, cross stich, watching movies and sport, spending time with her kids.