STEPHEN BYRNES – PARTNER
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- CA (Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia)
Stephen joined with John Ashton and Terry Slattery to form ASB & Associates in 1994 after operating his own sole partner practice. Prior to this, Stephen worked with C & L (now Pricewaterhouse Coopers) in Sydney and Wollongong as well as with a local Wagga Wagga firm, gaining a broad knowledge into small and medium enterprises.
- – Taxation – small and medium sized business and individuals
- – Business Management and Improvement
- – Business Planning – from start-ups and acquisitions, to operational issues, to sale and Capital Gains Tax strategies
- – Superannuation taxation advice and Retirement Tax planning
- – In business – being actively committed to clients progress and developing their commercial ventures
- – Family life – with wife, Barb, and three sons, Joe, Tom and Sam, whether sporting, camping or just having time out
- – Keeping active via walking, swimming or gym/fitness activities (which may include 1 annual cricket match).